Iklan

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

In Love With Blackberry Torch 9800 together with Celcom Exec 50!

Eh apasal dlm english plak tajuk post ni? Heheheh.. sebenarnya Mila nak masuk pertandingan. Bleh je kalau nak tulis dlm bahasa melayu cuma saja nak tukar angin.. bleh kan... ;) Kisahnya begini:

One fine day as usual I was surfing the internet when suddenly something black caught my attention. Well its not black as in color.. its black as the name.. yess… its BLACKBERRY! Blackberry Torch 9800 to be exact ;) My heart thump so hard I cannot breathe!!!  With 6 OS operating system I do believe it will give me smooth and fast navigation of the phone. Ooopsss it not only just a phone, it is all in one personal assistant! Yep, its like having your own personal secretary that can do lots of things at your finger touch.
First of all, I still remember how my thumb get so numb just to reply friends SMS. No more worries now with Blackberry Torch 9800 because it comes with touch screen and slide out QWERTY keyboard!
Okay, I have a confession, I’m a Facebook addict :P With Blackberry Torch 9800 intergrated social feeds, I can write a post or gather and filter my Facebook and feeds it in one view. It's that easy!
To tell you the truth, I hate browsing the internet using phone. How small the screen and it is so hard to navigate the web page. Now with Blackberry Torch 9800 I can pinch and zoom webpage easily. I can even have multiple tabs of website. I can swap between webpage to webpage. Yeah I know.. I don’t like to stay at one webpage at a time…
Oh.. Don’t forget the 5MP Camera! With flash, image stabilization and 11 photo modes, I definitely will take lots and lots of picture with it. Hey, I can even take video recording for that special and spontaneous moment.
Extra things include BlackBerry Messenger. I can chat all I want with unlimited character at a real-time conversation. Plus long lasting battery up to 5.5 hours talk time, 18 days standby time, 30 hours of music playtime (Now, that what I call entertainment all the time!) and video playback up to 6 hours! Some more, the Blackberry Torch 9800 is fully loaded with GPS, 3G , Wi Fi and 8G of memory. It can be expandable up to 32G of memory. I’m not a techie person.. but I can tell you… that’s a lots of memory for lots of things to be explore and save! Don’t you hate it when u take pictures and suddenly your phone say: “Memory is full please delete some file”.. sigh…
So I definitely want The Blackberry Torch 9800. Comes wind, fire, typhoon, and even a landslide, I’ll definitely check out Celcom Blackberry Torch 9800 promotion this 29th October 2010. Why Celcom now? Well how would phone function without a network right? Ever had a moment when you are on the verge of something important to call your family and you don’t have enough credit to call up? How about those annoying miss called you made just so the other person you call would call you back (I’m guilty of it too :P) . Well with Celcom Exec Plan 50, that wont happen. With lowest commitment of RM50 a month (my electric bill is more than that) we’ll get extra benefits. Automatic discount of 30%, 15 sen call rate to any number,  FREE Celcom Broadband Basic Plan for 1 month with speeds of up to 384 Kbps and most important of all Celcom is Malaysia’s No.1 Blackberry provider, with the best Blackberry smartphones and plans! And remember, Celcom are also the  fastest, widest, clearest mobile network in the country. Now that what I call having the best end of both world!
Pssstt… Don’t forget to check out Celcom  Blackberry Torch 9800 launch on 29th October 2010.  There’ll be amazing deals for the Blackberry Torch when you sign up with Celcom – at the event only! There’ll also be many other fun activities, prizes and giveaways on the day.
Check below promotion I create just for BlackBerry and Celcom.
 
P/S: Bawak abah pergi launching Celcom Blackberry Torch 9800 ni best gak kan... Kalau ada kawan2 yang nak join bleh click sini yer...

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...